Ethernet To Fiber Switch - USAprice: 295.00 Dollar US$
VERSITRON’S S7055xM 5-Port switch series switches provide 4 ports of 10/100 RJ-45 copper Ethernet ports and 1-port of 100Base fiber.
These devices are IEEE compliant and offer web-based management that allows you to easily incorporate this switch into your network.
- Posted By: Versitron Inc.
- Phone: 3028940699
- Address: 83 Albe Drive, Suite C, Newark, DE 19702, Newark , Delaware , USA
- Website: https://www.versitron.com/
Published date: January 25, 2022
- Business Description: VERSITRON designs and manufactures data, voice, and video communication products which provide connectivity solutions between copper and fiber resulting in communication links with secure transmission, greater bandwidth, extended transmission distance, immunity to EFI/RFI ground faults & transients, no spark hazard.
Fiber Coupled Laser Diode ModuleCommunications - Yisinc Technology Hk Co., Limited - China - August 30, 2021 - 3.00 Dollar US$
FP Pulsed Laser Diode DFB Laser Diode InGaAs PIN Pigtail module CWDM DFB LD 1270~1610nm 1310/1550nm Dual Laser diode module 1310/1490/1550nm Three wavelength laser diode module Mainly engaged in the laser research and development and production. Main...
25g Sfp28 Lr 1310nm 10km Optical ModuleCommunications - ETU-Link Technology Co., LTD - China - December 7, 2020 - 68.00 Dollar US$
25g sfp28 lr 1310nm 10km transceiver item no.: es2312x-3lcd10 date rate: 25g wavelength: 1310nm distance: 10km connector: lc ddm:yes place of origin: made in china shipping port: shenzhen package type: individual package or 10pc/package features 1.ho...
Multi Cores Solid Copper Telephone Cable For Communication From Yuedao ChinaCommunications - Guangzhou Yuedao Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - November 9, 2020 - 2.00 Dollar US$
Technical Description: 1. Product implementation standard GB/T14864-2013 2. Characteristic impedance 75Ω 3. Conductor using single or multiple bare copper strands 4. Solid core polyethylene insulation 5. Aluminum foil shielding 6. Soft copper wire or...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"