Tungsten Carbide Inserts Wear Tiles For Stabilizers - Chinaprice: 1.20 Dollar US$
Zhuzhou Hongtong manufactures high quality tungsten carbide inserts for stabilizers.
The specific tungsten carbide grades offered for these inserts are produced in high throughput robotic presses with high quality and consistency.
The carbide grades are chosen to provide high performance for the stabilizers downhole.
Further, the stabilizers are offered with optional coatings for hard facing/welding of the inserts.
Our common shape and size Shape Dimensions (mm)
Rectangular 6 x 5 x 3
Rectangular 6 x 5 x 4
Rectangular 13 x 5 x 3
Rectangular 13 x 5 x 4
Rectangular 20 x 5 x 4
Rectangular 25 x 5 x 3
Rectangular 25 x 5 x 4
Round 6-20 diameter
Serrated 10-20 diameter Common grade
Grade Density /Cm 3 Bend Strength N/mm 2 Hardness HRA
YG6 14.8-15.1 ≥1770 ≥90
YG8 14.6-14.9 ≥1840 ≥89
YG11 14.4-14.7 ≥2700 ≥88.5
YG11C 14.4-14.7 ≥2800 ≥86.5
YN6 14.7-15.0 ≥1800 ≥90.5
YN8 14.4-14.7 ≥1900 ≥89
YN12 14.1-14.4 ≥2100 ≥88 To meet a variety of the most demanding drilling conditions, we offer various sizes and shapes of tungsten carbide inserts for hard-facings in different options for your stabilizers.
Each carbide insert is tailored to your specific needs and our expert application ensures exceptional resistance to wear and tear, prolonging the life of your stabilizers.
Such as HF2000, geothermal hard-facing utilizes tungsten carbide bricks, brazed to the stabilizer blade and surrounded by tungsten impregnated composite rod; HF3000, A hard-facing method that applies the maximum amount of premium tungsten carbide on any wear surface.
It can be applied in varied thickness and uses tungsten carbide inserts to maximize abrasive and impact durability; and so on.
Zhuzhou Hongtong can offer their expertise in selecting the carbide grade, size and shape which best suited to solve your exact needs.
*Tungsten carbide(WC) is also known as solid carbide and cemented carbide.
- Posted By: Zhuzhou Hongtong Tungsten Carbide Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +8613974173665
- Address: no.86,mingri rd,tianyuan dist, zhuzhou , hunan , China
- Website: http://www.carbidecomponents.com
Published date: November 12, 2021
- Business Description: We are a high-tech joint manufacturer, covering 7000 Square meters facility.
We have a group of experienced engineers in the R&D, processing and other related departments.
We mainly produce tungsten carbide ball and seat, agriculture wear parts plates/tips/tiles, HPGR stud pins, brazed inserts, buttons, VSI bars, rod, strips, PDC substrate, weld on teeth, bushings, wire drawing dies, heading dies, seal ring, nozzles, and other customized carbide products.
We insist on Customer first and Quality first.
Our carbide parts export to many different countries all over the world these years.
We will pay more attention to the quality control and delivery time for each order, as we wish that HONGZUAN will be the a well-knew brand in near further years.
Waiting for your inquiry, suggestion and visiting to Zhuzhou Hongtong!
Transparent Solid Round Glass Beads For SandblastingEquipment - Abrasives - Yongqing Tongcheng glass products Co., Ltd - China - May 27, 2021 - contact company for price
Sandblasting Transparent Solid Glass Beads Micro Glass Bead For Blasting Introduction The glass beads are used for road marking paints and thermoplastic road marking material to provide Usually, the rate of glass beads in paint is 15%-25%. The specif...
Tungsten Carbide Brazing Tips For StabilizerEquipment - Abrasives - Zhuzhou Hongtong Tungsten Carbide Co.,Ltd - China - March 25, 2021 - 0.90 Dollar US$
Tungsten Carbide Brazing Tips for Stabilizer in Oil Industry As the tungsten carbide material has high hardness and strength, its wear resistance is very good. They are widely used in many different industries and applications, even some new applicat...
Tungsten Carbide Plate For SaleEquipment - Abrasives - Zhuzhou Hongtong Tungsten Carbide Co.,Ltd - China - March 25, 2021 - 58.00 Dollar US$
Tungsten Carbide Plate Tungsten carbide plates have high hardness, high wear-resistance, and high resistance to bending. They're widely used in cutting tool, crusher, wear parts, mold base and other related fields. FEATURES 1. 100% raw material. 2. S...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"