Grid Porous Titanium Fiber Felt For Hydrogen Production - Chinaprice: 5.00 Dollar US$
grid porous titanium fiber felt for Hydrogen production Parameters:
Fiber size: 20 micron -40 micron
Thickness: 0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.40mm, 0.60mm
Porosity: 60% – 75%
Porosity and Size can be customized.
- Posted By: GENERAL CLAD CO.,LTD
- Phone: 86-575-85550857
- Address: JINGTANG ROAD, XUANCHENG CITY ANHUI PROVINCE P.R.CHINA, P.R.CHINA , China
- Website: https://generalclad.com
Published date: March 30, 2022
- Business Description: General Clad is a technology driven company specialized in developing and producing bimetallic material such as copper clad steel (CCS), copper clad aluminum (CCA) and Aluminum Clad Steel (ACS) as well as CCS fine wire (CCSF) Ability to develop multilayer bimetallic materials.
With it′s production site in China and two sales office for EU and American market, General Clad is offering it s bimetallic material for clients from more than 20 countries in the world every year.
High Corrosion Resistance Titanium Fiber For Pem Fuel CellFilters - GENERAL CLAD CO.,LTD - China - March 29, 2022 - 5.00 Dollar US$
High corrosion resistance titanium fiber for PEM fuel cell. Titanium fiber felts are primarily used in electrolyzer stacks as the flow field or diffusion layer material, particularly on the oxygen (anode) side. Since electrolyzer hardwares cannot use...
Porosity 60% High Corrosion Resistance Titanium Fiber Felt For Hydrogen ProductionFilters - GENERAL CLAD CO.,LTD - China - March 29, 2022 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Porosity 60% High corrosion resistance titanium felt for Hydrogen production. Titanium fiber felts are primarily used in electrolyzer stacks as the flow field or diffusion layer material, particularly on the oxygen (anode) side.
Porosity 65% High Corrosion Resistance Titanium Felt For Hydrogen ProductionFilters - GENERAL CLAD CO.,LTD - China - March 29, 2022 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Porosity 65% High corrosion resistance titanium felt for Hydrogen production. fiber felt sintered titanium filter plate, a diffusion layer material, provides electrons between the catalyst layer and the bipolar plate or the current distributor on the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"