Concentrated Liquid Synthetic Flavor - Botswanaprice: 20.00 Dollar US$
Solubility: Water & Oil Soluble
Applications: dairy products, beverages, ice cream, popsicle, juice, bakery, vegetable protein, confectioneries, pastries, snacks, pet foods, feeds, medicine
Shelf life: 24 months
Packages: 1kg, 2kgs, 5kgs, 10kgs, 25kgs
Production lead time: 7 days
- Posted By: F&G Botswana (Pty) Ltd
- Phone: +26776666260
- Address: Francistown , Francistown , North-East , Botswana
- Website: http://flavorsfragrances.com/
Published date: March 3, 2022
- Business Description: As a subsidiary of the Chinese industrial leading player, HUABAO Flavours & Fragrances Co., Ltd. in Africa, F&G Botswana (Pty) Ltd. has been manufacturing and exporting extracts ever since it was incorporated in 2007, developing and prospering together with the land it stands on by taking its due social responsibilities.
Sargol Saffron Bulk PackagingFood - Additives - Esfedan Saffron CO, - Iran - December 21, 2021 - check with company for price
This grade consists of ONLY dark red stigma tips and has the highest quality compared to the other types. Sargol saffron is the pure saffron with no broken stand. Due to the accumulation of saffron’s active components in stigmas, Persian Sargol has a...
Negin Saffron Bulk PackagingFood - Additives - Esfedan Saffron CO, - Iran - December 21, 2021 - check with company for price
Besides Sargol (All-Red) Saffron, which has a very high quality, there is another kind of Saffron called Negin. Negin Saffron production process is extremely delicate, time-consuming and requires great manual skills. It has great quality, color, and ...
Vital Wheat Gluten For A Vegan Meat SubsituteFood - Additives - Tianjin Huge Roc Enterprises Co., Ltd - China - October 22, 2021 - 1700.00 Dollar US$
Gluten is a kind of green pure natural grain protein formed after separation, purification and drying with high-quality wheat as raw material. Its protein content is more than 80%, and its amino acid composition is complete. It is a nutrient-rich, hi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"