100 Percent Natural Butterfly Pea Flower Powder - Chinaprice: 25.00 Dollar US$
Butterfly-pea flower tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea, or tisane, beverage made from a decoction or infusion of the leaves of the Clitoria ternatea plant.
Butterfly Pea Powder is PH sensitive and react to acidic liquids such as lemon and lime by changing color from blue to pink.
Super Nature Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Powder is great for mixing into your favorite drinks, smoothies, and juices.
- Posted By: Xi'an Super Nature Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 86 15129396334
- Address: Guangsha shuian dongfang, No.6258 Chanhe east road, Baqiao district, xian , Shaanxi , China
- Website: http://www.supernaturebio.com
Published date: December 26, 2019
- Business Description: 100% natural herbal powder export to the world.
real high quality,refuse to fake.
make you safe, make customers safe at last.
100 Percent Natural Blue Spirulina PowderHerbs / Spices - Xi'an Super Nature Biotech Co., Ltd. - China - December 26, 2019 - 220.00 Dollar US$
Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) is a blue pigment derived from blue-green algae. It is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage. Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina throug...
Spices Herbs And Seeds Export CompanyHerbs / Spices - Agrica Trade - Egypt - November 26, 2019 - contact company for price
Dear M/S , We hope this e-mail finds you well. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company, Agrica Trade. Agrica is certified by ECOA, approved by EU, and ISO 22000 Certified. Our team consists of 20 members, yet it is expected to...
Supply Herbs And SpicesHerbs / Spices - AnShunGuang Commercial and Trading Co., Ltd. - China - September 27, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
We source and wholesale many kinds of herbs and spices from China. Products we deal in are Anise, Amomum Tsao Ko, Basil, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Chilli, Clove, Cumin, Galangal, Ginger, Ginkgo Nuts, Horseradish, Liquorice, Lotus seeds, Mint, Marjoram, Ore...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"