Two Shot Injection Molds - Chinaprice: contact company for price
TWO SHOT INJECTION MOLDS Two Shot Mold Two Shot Injection Molds Two Shot Injection Molds China Double Injection, sometimes known as 2 material 2 shot molding or 2K molding, is an innovative manufacturing process used to produce complicated molded parts from two different materials.
Through a highly specialized and automated process we carefully control the injection of multiple materials, including two different kinds of resin, into a single, multi-chambered mold.
Double Injection in performed on one machine that is programmed to perform two injections in one cycle.
In the first cycle, a nozzle injects plastic into a mold.
The mold is then automatically rotated and a different type of plastic is injected into the mold from a second nozzle.
Double Injection Molding optimizes co-polymerization of hard and soft materials to create powerful molecular bond.
The result is a single part with production and feature advantages.
It can be used for a variety of product designs across all industries.
It also allows for molding using clear plastics, colored graphics and stylish finishes which improves your product functionality and marketplace value.
WIT MOLD features:
1 - bi-injection mold/ 2 shot mold/2k injection moulding technology/ two-color mould.
2 - Complicated structural part.
3 - High polishing.
Part function: Cup holder for Audi automobile
Part material: PC+TPE
Features: Two-shot injection moulding can be
used to bond a part of hard material with
another soft material.
WIT MOLD Double Injection advantages include:
Lower unit cost
Improved part integrity
Higher-quality plastic part fabrication
Reduced handling and secondary assembly
Reduces cost and waste associated with assembly defects
Enhanced tactile and cosmetic product features WIT Mold supply all kinds of molds, such as conventional plastic molds, precision injection molding, unscrewing molds, two shot injection molds etc., and are mainly exported to North America, Europe and other parts of the world.
- Posted By: WIT MOLD LIMITED
- Phone: 86075586225026
- Address: Room 2304, the East building of HaiAn ShiDai, ShenNan Road #12069, NanShan district, Shenzhen , Guangdong , China
- Website: https://witmold.com
Published date: August 24, 2021
- Business Description: WIT MOLD is a very professional mould design and mould maker located South of China, certified ISO2009: 2015 international quality standard.
We started to build the complete molds since 2011, specializing in manufacturing different types of injection moulds for exporting worldwide mainly North America and Europe，including:
Conv entional custom plastic molds
Precision injection moulds
Insert molding tools
High cavitation injection molds
Mold making for large components
Two Shot molds / 2K molds/ Bi-injection moulds
Gas assist moulds
Injection structural foam molds
Special structural moulds
Die casting tools
Auto Parts Mould Maker In ChinaManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - WIT MOLD LIMITED - China - August 24, 2021 - contact company for price
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS Automotive Injection Mold automotive engine part molds Auto Parts Mould Maker in China CONVENTIONAL PLASTIC MOLDS Mould features: 1. precision structural component. 2.Complicated part structure. 3. High requirments for deformation. T...
Unscrewing MoldsManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - WIT MOLD LIMITED - China - August 24, 2021 - contact company for price
2.UNSCREWING MOLDS Conventional Plastic Molds Precision Molds Plastic Injection Mould-WIT MOLD Tooling features: 1. Internal thread mould/ internal unscrewing mould 2.Multiple cavities mould. Part function: Plastic Cap Part Size: OD35X30mm Tool Size:...
High Precision MoldsManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - WIT MOLD LIMITED - China - August 24, 2021 - contact company for price
HIGH PRECISION MOLDS Precision Injection Molding-WIT Mold China Mold Maker Injection Mold Company China Mould features: 1. High precision gears. 2. High requirements of flatness. 3. High concentricity WHO WE ARE WIT MOLD is a very professional mould ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"