Astm Corten B Steel Plate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
ASTM Corten B steel is a weather resistant steel, Corten B steel under ASTM standard, BBN Steel can regard ASTM Corten B steel plate which is better suited for heavy and load bearing structures.
The steel grade CortenB is according to ASTM standard which with the yield strength of 355MPa and 345MPa which is based on the different thickness.
The tensile strength of ASTM Corten B is 470-630 MPa.
The followings are the chemical composition and mechanical properties of ASTM Corten B steel plate.
- Posted By: BBN Steel Group
- Phone: 13523017468
- Address: Guohuai , Zhengzhou , Henan , China
Published date: November 18, 2019
- Business Description: The main steel materials of BBN steel are as below:
Carbon and low-alloy high-strength steel, Boiler and pressure vessel steel, Gas cylinder steel, Shipbuilding and offshore platform steel, Pipeline steel, Weather resistant steel / corten steel, Alloy steel, Automobile structure steel, Abrasion resistant steel, etc.
Cutting, welding, bending, drilling etc.
processing is also available.
Astm Corten A Weather Resistant Steel PlateSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - November 18, 2019 - contact company for price
ASTM Corten A steel is a high weathering and corrosion resistant steel, Corten A steel under ASTM standard. ASTM Corten A steel grade is a hot rolled products of structural steel in technical delivery conditions with improved atmospheric corrosion re...
Shipbuilding Grade Fh40 Steel PlateSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - November 18, 2019 - contact company for price
The FH40 steel plate is mainly used for shipbuilding and oil platform, the shipbuilding grade FH40 can be used in the manufacture of the ship's hull structure, whose weight is more then 10000 tons. Shipbuilding grade FH40 is the high tensile strength...
Eh40 Shipbuilding Steel PlateSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - November 17, 2019 - contact company for price
The steel for shipbuilding and oil platform---EH40, is the high tensile strength steel. It is the Hull structural steel, with it's good toughness properties, higher strength, strong corrosion-resistance, the processing properties, and welding propert...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"