En10025 4 S460ml High Yield Structural Steel Plates - Chinaprice: contact company for price
EN10025-4 S460ML high yield structural steel plates are thermomechanically rolled fine grain steel.
S460ML steel material enjoys good weldability and high resistance to brittle cracking.
EN10025-4 S460ML high yield structural steel plates are widely used in welding structures such as bridges, doors, storage tanks, water tanks, etc., under low temperature conditions.
- Posted By: BBN Steel Group
- Phone: 13523017468
- Address: Guohuai , Zhengzhou , Henan , China
- Website: http://www.bebonchina.com
Published date: December 5, 2019
- Business Description: The main steel materials of BBN steel are as below:
Carbon and low-alloy high-strength steel, Boiler and pressure vessel steel, Gas cylinder steel, Shipbuilding and offshore platform steel, Pipeline steel, Weather resistant steel / corten steel, Alloy steel, Automobile structure steel, Abrasion resistant steel, etc.
Cutting, welding, bending, drilling etc.
processing is also available.
En10025 4 S420ml Hot Rolled Structural Steel PlatesSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - December 4, 2019 - contact company for price
EN10025-4 S420ML hot rolled structural steel plates are thermomechanical rolled weldable fine grain structural steels. S420ML steel materials have good weldable and fine grain structural property. Therefore, EN10025-4 S420ML hot rolled structural ste...
En10025 4 S355ml Non Alloy Structural Steel PlatesSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - December 4, 2019 - contact company for price
EN10025-4 S355ML non-alloy structural steel plates are thermomechanical rolled weldable fine grain structural steels. Capital letter S means structural steel, M means the delivery condition. L is for the quality with specified minimum values of impac...
En10025 3 S460nl 1 8903 Alloy Special Structural Steel PlatesSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - December 4, 2019 - contact company for price
EN10025-3 S460NL 1.8903 alloy special structural steel plates are very widely used high strength structural steel in European countries such as Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Holland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Britain, etc. For EN10025-3 S...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"