En10083 3 42crmo4 Alloy Steel Plate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
BS EN 42crmo4 Alloy Steel is a common chromium-molybdenum steel that usually used after quenched and tempered, with high intensity, high hardenability.
BS EN 42CrMo4 steel plate has better performance than 34CrMo4 steel due to the carbon and chromium content is higher.
42CrMo4 alloy steel has higher strength and hardenability.
The 42CrMo4 alloy material also has high fatigue strength and good low-temperature impact toughness.
The temper brittleness is not obvious.
- Posted By: BBN Steel Group
- Phone: 13523017468
- Address: Guohuai , Zhengzhou , Henan , China
- Website: http://www.bebonchina.com
Published date: December 5, 2019
- Business Description: The main steel materials of BBN steel are as below:
Carbon and low-alloy high-strength steel, Boiler and pressure vessel steel, Gas cylinder steel, Shipbuilding and offshore platform steel, Pipeline steel, Weather resistant steel / corten steel, Alloy steel, Automobile structure steel, Abrasion resistant steel, etc.
Cutting, welding, bending, drilling etc.
processing is also available.
En10083 3 50crmo4 Alloy Steel PlateSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - December 5, 2019 - contact company for price
BBN steel offer EN10083-3 50CrMo4 Alloy Steel Plate, BBN steel specialized in supplying EN 10083-3 steel plate in 50CrMo4. For more information of 50CrMo4 steel plates.Technical delivery conditions for Alloy steels in the quenched and tempered condit...
En10025 6 S690ql 1 8928 High Yield Structural Steel PlatesSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - December 5, 2019 - contact company for price
EN10025-6 S690QL 1.8928 high yield structural steel plates are supplied in quenched and tempered condition. The S690QL steel plates are designed to provide excellent welding and bending properties. Due to its high strength, it enables design of light...
En10025 3 S355nl 1 0546 Hot Rolled Structural Steel PlatesSteel - Hot Rolled - BBN Steel Group - China - December 5, 2019 - contact company for price
EN10025-3 S355NL 1.0546 hot rolled structural steel plates are normalizing steel and fine grain steel. NL is required to do impact absorption test in a low temperature environment of 50 degrees below zero and the impact value is not less than 27J. EN...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"