Diamond Hole Expanded Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Expanded Metal Diamond Mesh for Filter, Fencing Guards / Enclosures and Decorative Mesh
Expanded Metal Square Mesh or Diamond Mesh is a kind of flattened metal panel mesh used as an alternative to welded mesh in fencing uses.
It can replace woven wire mesh used as filtering screen with uniform holes and rigid sheet structure.
Diamond mesh sheet is widely used in fencing, filtering and decoration.
Also called Rhombic opening mesh.
It is a kind of standard sheet mesh compared with heavy type raised metal sheets.
Features and Benefits: Wide range of opening sizes available – from 1mm square up to 50mm square.
Made to order sheet sizes and cut to size shapes can be arranged on request.
A variety of surface treatment: coated, hot dipped galvanized, polyester powder coated, etc.
Square mesh or diamond mesh expanded sheet can be used as a cost effective and aesthetic alternative to welded meshes.
Decorative but functional.
High strength to weight ratio.
- Posted By: Anping PuRuiSe Expanded Metal Factory
- Phone: +86-318-9638287
- Address: No.33, Lingyuan Street, Anping, China, hengshui , -- Choose state --, China
- Website: https://www.expanded-metal.org
Published date: January 12, 2022
- Business Description: Anping PuRuiSe Expanded Metal Factory is a supplier that is dedicated to producing high quality, precision made metal products.
PuRuiSe has been in the expanded metal business for about 10 years to offer the best solutions for your needs.
Many metals can be expanded including aluminium, pre-galvanised mild steel, mild steel hot rolled and cold rolled, stainless steel, zintec, monel, titanium, brass and copper.
Special precious metals can also be processed to customers requirements including gold, silver and platinum.
Expanded metal mesh is formed from a single piece of material with no waste in the process.
The metal material is cut and stretched while still leaving it attached at the knuckle.
This allows it to retain its shape when cut and cannot separate or fray.
Often cutting to shape is the only fabrication needed.
Because of its jointless continuity, it is a highly efficient conductor of electricity, magnetic flux and heat.
It has excellent corrosion resistance when suitably coated, and the uncut knuckles support weight and withstand stress better than jointed welds or woven materials.
Expanded mesh can be supplied in a variety of finishes, thickness, raised or flattened.
Flattened is smoother and does not indent soft materials if this is a consideration but is not as strong as the more robust raised mesh.
Powder coating in your choice of colour will enhance its aesthetic appearance and add to its corrosion resistance as would plastic coating.
We can supply in framed panels made to customers specific requirementst.
PuRuiSe has the most knowledgeable and professional staff working to provide the end user with a valuable and pleasant business experience.
Decorative Expanded Metal Mesh For Architectural CladdingWire Mesh - Anping PuRuiSe Expanded Metal Factory - China - January 12, 2022 - contact company for price
Expanded Metal Mesh Sheets in Aluminum or Steel, for Architecture Ceiling, Cladding, Facade, Partition PuRuiSe supplies a wide range of decorative styles stretched and expanded mesh in aluminium, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass and ...
Puruise Flattened Expanded MetalWire Mesh - Anping PuRuiSe Expanded Metal Factory - China - January 12, 2022 - contact company for price
Standard Flattened Expanded Metal Mesh Netting available in Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium and other Alloys. Flattened expanded metal is Standard Expanded Metal Sheet, cold rolled by a flattening machine to give it a smooth flat su...
Expanded Mesh Angle BeadWire Mesh - Anping PuRuiSe Expanded Metal Factory - China - January 12, 2022 - contact company for price
Perforated Metal and Expanded Metal Angle Beads for Drywall Plastering in Construction Also named plaster stop angle beads or plaster beads in specific uses. PuRuise supplies typically three kinds of angle beads: Standard Angle Bead, Stop Bead and St...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"