Electrical Substation 358 Fencing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
358 Mesh Electrical Substation Anti-Climbing Security Fence for Outdoor Electric Utilites
358 mesh is popularly used in construction of electrical sub-station security guarding.
The substation security fencing is made with low carbon steel wire welded panel, steel posts, barbed wire or razor wire and other accessories.
Compared with Chain Link Fence for High voltage substations, 358 Mesh offers higher level of security with anti-climb and anti-cut features.
All outdoor substations shall be surrounded by guarding fence and gates topped with barbed wire or razor tapes.
Height of Fence Panels:
Excluding barbed wire, shall be minimum 1.8m.
Commonly above 3m.
Barbed Wire: The mesh panels shall be topped with not less than three strands of barbed wire.
Based on the "V" shape post supported barbed wire, this system offers economically priced perimeter security protection.
Due to the special design of the fence, this system is very hard to break, and more secure than other wire mesh fence.
Material: Low carbon iron wire, galvanized wire.
Clamps: steel or plastic.
Flat mesh panel:
Height(m): 2.03, 2.23, 2.43
Width(m): 2.5 or 3.0
Hole opening(mm): 76.2x12.7mm for heavy 358 type, or 50*100, 50*150 welded common mesh type.
Wire diameter(mm): 4-5 Post type with V arm
square post(mm): 60*60*2, 60*60*3.
Rectangular post(mm): 60*80*3 - Types of Electrical Substation Fences: We supply 358 mesh, welded mesh and chain link fence for electric transformer and substation facilities.
- Posted By: China 358 Mesh Fencing Co.
- Phone: +86-534-9836229
- Address: No.188 Xinxing Street, Dezhou, China, Dezhou , Shandong , China
- Website: https://www.358mesh.org
Published date: November 4, 2021
- Business Description: China 358 Welded Mesh Fencing Company focuses on products quality and customers' needs.
358 Mesh provides the highest degree of physical perimeter protection.
It is ideal for sensitive areas requiring the maximum degree of security.
358 mesh security fences are popularly used for prisons and nuclear establishments; for electrical substations, computer center, research laboratories and warehouses; to schools and retail areas.
Finishes include: Galfan Wire Mesh, Hot Dip Galvanised and Powder Coated, Black Powder Coated and Green Coated, Black Steel and Stainless Steel.
Prison Mesh Security FenceWire Mesh - China 358 Mesh Fencing Co. - China - November 4, 2021 - contact company for price
358 Mesh Fitted with Razor Wire for High Security Prison Perimeter Fencing Uses Prison mesh is a kind of secure-net anti-climbing fencing panels with close mesh openings. Also called high density mesh fence or anti-terrorist mesh fence. It is designe...
Anti Climb 358 Security FenceWire Mesh - China 358 Mesh Fencing Co. - China - November 4, 2021 - contact company for price
Heavy Hot Dipped Galvanized 358 Mesh High Security Fence with Y Profile Post Making Anti Climbing and Anti Cutting Barriers 358 security fence is made of close rectangular opening welded mesh with finger proof aperture. 358 Welded Mesh is usually use...
Welded Mesh Steel 358 FencingWire Mesh - China 358 Mesh Fencing Co. - China - November 4, 2021 - contact company for price
358 Mesh Panels Galvanized + Powder Coated Steel Security Fencing (Black or Green Epoxy Coated) for Machine Safety Guarding Screen 358 welded steel mesh is treated with marine grade heavy plastic powder coating after galvanised. 8 to 10 feet height i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"