Forge Welded Steel Grating - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Welded Steel Grating, Low Carbon Steel, Zinc Coated, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Serrated, Non Serrated Smooth
Welded grating is a made by forge welding of bearing bars automatically resistance-welded with the crossbars through application of intense heat and force.
Forge welded steel bar gratings are most popular and versatile industrial grating types, available in a variety of materials, spans, bar thicknesses and loading capacities, particularly suitable as heavy duty gratings for static and dynamic loading in the form of walkways, safety barriers, drainage covers, platforms, ventilation grates and stair treads.
Benefits of Welded Grating:
By pressing and welding to form a homogenous unit of all intersection points, high shear forces can be absorbed.
Depending on static or dynamic loading, heavy-duty gratings can be provided for many applications depending on the clear span.
Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Surface: Smooth, Serrated
Finish: Mill Finish, Black Primer, H.D. Galvanized Material Standard:
Mild steel - We utilize a high quality mild steel for load bearing bars, which exceeds the strength of ASTM A36, BS4360 Grade 43A and JIS G3101 SS400, KSD3505 SB41 - This is particularly beneficial where a floor is subjected to wheel loads, as deflection becomes a subordinate consideration to the ability of the load bearing bar to withstand high stress.
Stainless Steel Floor can also be manufactured from stainless steel.
The normal grade used are 304 and 316, but other grades can be considered upon request.
Qindelin Gratings are designed and manufacture in accordance with relevant international standards.
The figures found in the Load and Deflection tables are calculated in compliance to national standard, while the manufacture conforms to the requirement of international standard.
Common Sizes: Pitch of Bearing Bar
A center distance between the two bearing bars adjacent to each other.
*Common pitch : 30mm & 40mm
Other : 12.5mm, 15mm, 25mm, 60mm Pitch of Cross Bar
A center distance between the two cross bars adjacent to each other.
*Standard pitch : 50mm & 100mm.
Difference spacing of bearing bar & Cross bar can also be manufacture upon request.
Electro-Forged Steel Grating can be used as industrial trucks, stair treads and various floorings.
Heavy Welded Bar Grating
Galvanized steel welded grating panels
Width 24", Span 60"
1/4" x 1" Bearing Bars, 1-3/16" center to center spacing.
Heavy welded cross bars on 4" centers
Smooth surface, Load Banded with equal gauge stubs welded ends.
- Phone: 0086-534-8753882
- Address: No.168 New Development Zone, Dezhou, Shandong, China, dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.steelgrating.org
Published date: March 10, 2022
- Business Description: We are a specialist manufacturer and supplier of metal grating products, using advanced technologies, talented and dedicated teams of professionals, and meeting international standards.
Qindelin has more than 10 years experience in providing innovation and customer satisfaction industrial grating floor and walkways.
Our bar gratings are exported to Australia, USA, Uk, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and many other countries.
Qindelin Plain Type Steel GratingWire Mesh - Qindelin Steel Grating Engineering Corporation - China - March 10, 2022 - contact company for price
Plain Steel Grating-Flat Type Steel Grating- Smooth Grate Plain steel bar grating is one of the most widely used gratings, available for structure platform, flooring, kilns, sidewalk, dranage pit cover, stair treads. Plain steel grating types: Welded...
Bar Type Steel GratingWire Mesh - Qindelin Steel Grating Engineering Corporation - China - March 10, 2022 - contact company for price
Steel bar grating is made up of bearing bar and cross bar as certain distance by welding or pressure locked. The combination of heavy-weight bearing bars and twisted steel cross bars provide excellent grating stability and loading capabilities. The c...
Qindelin Press Locked Steel Bar GratingWire Mesh - Qindelin Steel Grating Engineering Corporation - China - March 10, 2022 - contact company for price
The press-locked steel grating is a high strength grating made by pressing the cross-bar into the bearing flat steel or the pre-grooved bearing bar at each intersection to form the panels. Featuring light structure, high-performance, low-maintenance,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"