Planted Gabion Walls - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Aerct supplies planted gabion walls system designed for creek slope stabilization uses.
We also supply technical support on how to detail, specify, and construct the planted gabion walls.
For American and South East Asian market mainly.
Steel Wire Used for Making Gabions:
All steel wire used in the fabrication of the gabions and in the wrung operations during construction shall be to BS 1052, having a tensile strength of not less than 380 N/mm2 and not exceed saoN/mm2.
Wire Mesh for Gabions
Wire mesh shall comply with the requirements of SAnS 1580 or equivalent.
Wire mesh shall be mechanically pre-fabricated to become a uniform hexagonal woven mesh wherein the joints are formed by twisting each pair of wires through three half-turns (commonly known as double twist), in such a manner that unravelling is prevented.
The tightness of the twisted joints shall be such that a force of not less than 1.7 kN is required when pulling on one wire in order to separate it from the other wire, provided each wire is prevented from turning under the applied forces, and the wires are all in the same plane.
- Posted By: Aerct Gabiony Factory
- Phone: 0086-534-8753002
- Address: Hongqi St. wuxi, Dezhou,China, dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.gabiony.net
Published date: February 18, 2022
- Business Description: Aerct Gabiony Factory is a customer-driven producer and exporter of gabions and related wire netting products with good performance.
Our factory is mainly engaged in box gabions mesh: gabions is made of low-carbon steel wire with high corrosion resistance, high strength and ductility or PVC-coated steel wire by mechanical weaving, and the box structure made of this net is gabion net cage.
According to ASTM and EN standards, the diameter of low-carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements.
Generally between 2.0-4.0mm, the tensile strength of gabion mesh steel wire is not less than 38kg/m2, the weight of metal coating is generally higher than 245g/m2, and the diameter of edge line of gabion mesh is generally larger than that of mesh wire.
The length of the twisted part of the double wire shall not be less than 50mm to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted steel wire are not damaged.
Utilizing a team approach, Aerct delivers excellent customer services and products including but not limited to: hexagonal wire netting, welded mesh gabions, woven hexagonal gabions, gabions baskets, gabion boxes, mattress, flexible soft hillside protection wire mesh gabions as well as other gabion systems.
Aerct teams work with customers to standardize a manufacturing process, and deliver products and technical services as needed.
As supplier of wire mesh gabions, Aerct is recognized as a one leader in quality and innovation.
ISO 9001 certified in 1998.
Welcome to contact us.
Welded Mesh Gabions Retaining Wall CladdingWire Mesh - Aerct Gabiony Factory - China - February 18, 2022 - contact company for price
Welded Mesh Panel Gabions are popularly used in architectural and landscape construction by securing the gabions units, which are filled on site with stones or quarry to form the appropriate retaining wall structure, cladding and other landscape desi...
Aerct Hot Dipped Galvanized Gabion Mesh CellsWire Mesh - Aerct Gabiony Factory - China - February 18, 2022 - contact company for price
Hot dipped galvanized gabion wire mesh cells are used for building blocks of airport and other projects, also for anti blast barriers in military uses. The galvanized wire mattress or basket cells are mostly composed of square or oblong opening welde...
Military GabionsWire Mesh - Aerct Gabiony Factory - China - February 18, 2022 - contact company for price
Gabions Welded for Construction of Military Fortification Barrier - Anti Blast Defence Gabion Walls - Flood Control Wall Welded Mesh Gabions with strong mesh panels and heavy zinc corrosion protection are ideal material for military defending wall an...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"