Plastic Insect Screen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We are manufacturer and exporter of plastic insect screen products made from plastic, PP, PE, fiberglass mesh fabrics.
For Japan and some other markets, we also supply stainless steel mesh fabric for insect screening, offering additional security and anti theft property.
Insect screen is also popularly called Mosquito screen or netting, as mosquito is one of the major insects where the screen meshes are used to control.
Plastic insect screen is a kind of weatherproof fabric for mosquito and insect control, installed on Plastic or aluminum window frame.
Plastic Insect Screen offering following features:
Effective insect control: Our plastic mesh fabric has various small hole, uniform opening, hard for insects, bugs, flies to pass.
Easily fixed and removed: Our plastic insect screen is made in standard or customized size, for quick installation, changing, removing.
Sun-shade, uv proof: The pp, plastic, or fiber glass materials is uv treated for exposure in sun light applications.
Anti aging, anti rusting: PP or plastic can be used for a long time.
Good ventilation: Open mesh controls the insects and flies while allowing fresh air flowing.
Easy Cleaning: The plastic insect screen fabric is water proof, easy for cleaning.
Healthy: Our plastic insect netting is made of 100% high quality new material, environmental friendly, no smell, good for health.
DIY and customized size available to suit individual uses.
- Posted By: Snow Plastic Mesh Co.
- Phone: +86-534-238401
- Address: No.99, New Industrial Park, Dezhou, Dezhou , Shandong , China
- Website: https://www.plasticmesh.net
Published date: February 10, 2022
- Business Description: Snow Plastic Mesh & Netting Products are popularly used as debris safety netting, scaffold net, shade net, bird netting, agricultural netting and wind screen, insect screening, oyster mesh, temporary fence, tree guard, turf reinforcement mesh, geogrid, ground stabilization mesh, knit mesh filter pad and engineering mesh.
[Our Featured Products: Extruded Flat Plastic Mesh]
Processing of Diamond Hole Extruded Plastic Mesh:
Extruded or stretched plastic netting is created in a continuous process in which plastic resin pellets are melted and pushed through a rotating die to form a continuous mesh.
Using counter-rotating dies, joints are formed when two strands intersect or overlay each other forming a diamond pattern.
Two distinct planes (known as flow channels in some applications) are created when the opposing strands overlap.
The overall thickness of the pvc mesh product is essentially twice the thickness of each strand.
Processing of Rectangular Hole PVC Mesh:
Rectangular Mesh Plastic Netting is extruded using a circular oscillating die plate.
Longitudinal strands are determined by the size of the holes around the circumference of the die plate.
Cross strands are created when the die plate opens, creating an integral joint structure along the x and y plane.
Colors: White, black, orange, blue and more.
Opening: Square, rectangular, hexagonal, round, slotted, diamond, etc.
Mesh rolls can be manufactured in any height from lmtrs to 1.8mtrs.
Many different mesh sizes and roll sized available for these products.
We can also produce other sizes as per customers' requirements.
[Our Featured Products: Warp Knit Agricultural Netting]
Knitted plastic monofilament netting available in single loop and double loop weaving.
Needle types can be 3 to 9 pins.
The pvc materials can be various from PE, PP, HDPE or with added special treatment agents to strengthen certain properties like anti-sunshine.
Suitable for greenhouse shading, anti-wind covering fabric and bird control.
[Our Featured Products: Orange Color HDPE Snow Fence for Temporary Control and Warning Uses]
Extruded pvc mesh panels of High density PE U.V. stabilized with the rectangular mesh type.
Re-useable, high strength, ageing resistance, anti-corrosion, lightweight, easy to install and take down.
Portable fence barrier for warning of snow, hail, sand, dangerous site, crowd control, barrier for construction site.
Polyetheylene monofilaments with extra inforcement.
Orange color is the most popular for safety fencing uses, but other colors are also available in Blue/Yellow/Green/ White.
Fence Staple U Shaped NailsWire Mesh - Dongfang Fence Post Co., Ltd. - China - January 22, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Heavily galvanised steel fencing staples can be used to hold fencing firmly in place throughout its life. Sharp presser point galvanised staples are manufactured with uniform lengths legs and shapes. Fence staples or U nails are made of carbon steel ...
T L Post Euro Type PipeWire Mesh - Dongfang Fence Post Co., Ltd. - China - January 22, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Dongfang as China manufacturers of Metal Fence and Posts, exports Euro type steel posts and Euro Fences. Euro Fence is also known as Holland Mesh or Euro-Mesh, a kind of welded wire fence pre-galvanized and plastic / enamel coated. Our Euro type stee...
Studded T Post Usa TypeWire Mesh - Dongfang Fence Post Co., Ltd. - China - January 22, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Green Painted American Type T Posts with Stabilizer Plate Popular Steel T Posts to USA for Customers Choices: Steel 5 feet studded T posts; Studded T-Post (USA Type) heavy duty 8 foot; Heavy Duty 1.33lbs 6 feet tall studded –t-posts type with spades;...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"