Single Layer Wire Mesh Disc - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Single-layer disc is in contrast with multi-layer pack screen.
The number and the arrangement of welding spots can be produced according to specification requirments.
Since single layer disc screen needs simple processing compared with multi-layers, it costs less than pack screens.
Processed from mesh cloth (woven mesh or sintered mesh sheet) and sheet metal (perforated sheet or expanded mesh) into circular shapes.
Disc Diameter: 1-60"
Disc shapes: Rectangle, oval, round, square and annular mesh sheets.
Stainless Steel Mesh (SS 304, SS 304L, SS 316, SS 316L);
Copper Mesh (Red copper Mesh, Brass Wire Mesh, Phosphor Bronze Wire Mesh);
Low Carbon Steel Mesh;
Features: Smooth surface with no sharp edges, burrs or acute angles.
Anti-abrasive & anti-corrosive in nature, and high filtration capacity.
Available in different size and variants according customers order.
Edge: With or Without Framework.
Woven Mesh Filter Media Range:
Wire Diameter: 0.025-3.4mm
Aperture Size: 0.026-23.4mm
Weave Type: Plain Weave (3-300 Mesh); Twilled Weave(20-635 Mesh); Dutch Weave (7x40mesh-325x2300 mesh)
- Posted By: China YuXuan Extruder Screen Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +86-534-2650118
- Address: No. 118 Dong Fang Hong Road,Dezhou City, Shandong Province., Dezhou , Shandong , China
- Website: https://www.extruderscreen.com
Published date: November 15, 2021
- Business Description: Welcome to YuXuan!
Extruder screen types are mainly mesh discs, leaf filters, spot welded mesh packs, rim or framed packs, cylinders or tube filters.
It is made by wire mesh cloth processed into single layer or multi-layer pieces with optional frames.
Metal Mesh Extruder Screen Filter is applied to provide a clean and clear melt filtration for plastic and rubber processing machinery.
Filter Media commonly used are Stainless Steel Wire Cloth Woven or Sintered.
The wire cloth is cut or punched into pieces or discs first, then compressed with multi-layers into screen packs and other forms.
In plastic extrusion, stainless steel extruder screen is designed for PP, PE and other plastic hot-melt extruding processes.
The fine mesh Dutch Weave Wire Cloth Layer together with a Plain Weave Square Mesh support layer forms screen packs are used for preventing impurities in fine extrusion.
It is effect to keeps away mixing of foreign particles in finally equipped extrusion product.
Featured Mesh Screen and Filter Strainers, Processed from Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh Cloth SUS302, 304, 304L, 316 and 316L:
Spot Welded Circle or Round Disc Extruder Screens, to be placed into extruder head
Cylinder Extruder Screen for Thermoplastic polymers
Multilayer Woven Wire Mesh Extruder Screen Packs of Dutch Weave Wire Cloth Plus Plain Weave Support Filter Mesh
SS Wire Mesh Filter Disks, with thin frame or rims
Dutch Reverse Weave Mesh Continuous Filter Belts
Pleated Candle Filters
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Strainers
Extruder Screen Mesh CylinderWire Mesh - China YuXuan Extruder Screen Co., Ltd. - China - November 15, 2021 - contact company for price
Tube Extruder Screen is available in single or multilayer cylindrical screen packs in different materials like G. I & S. S Wire Mesh and Different size as per requirement. The Cylindrical / Tube Extruder Screen is widely used in various sectors f...
Disc Type Extruder Screen FilterWire Mesh - China YuXuan Extruder Screen Co., Ltd. - China - November 15, 2021 - contact company for price
Disc Filter Screen is also known as Circular Extruder Screen which serves the purpose for extremely thin and fine extrusion process in industrial sectors. Supplied in solid round discs or annulus discs. Materials can be single layer or multilayer met...
Extruder Screen PacksWire Mesh - China YuXuan Extruder Screen Co., Ltd. - China - November 15, 2021 - contact company for price
Extruder Screen Packs: Spot Welded Packs and Framed, with woven mesh, perforated screen, sintered mesh and etched Mesh plate As filter media layers Types: Multi-layer filter media edge covered disc, welded disc with rims. The spot-welded wire mesh fi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"