Scapular Region Muscles Plastinated Specimen - Chinaprice: 3000.00 Dollar US$
The scapular and scapular region muscles plastinated specimen from Meiwo Science is used in the anatomy teaching of medical universities.
The specimens used plastination process and not only dry, non-toxic and non-irritating, but also reusable for more than 50 years.
Anatomical specimen plastination is very suitable for medical education and plastination museum display.
Meiwo provides more information about human body plastination, learn more, contact us.
- Phone: 13676930381
- Address: No.Room 1803. 13th Building , National University Sci & Tec Park, Western 3rd Ring-road, Zhengzhou , Henan , China
- Website: https://www.meiwoplastination.com
Published date: November 18, 2019
- Business Description: Meiwo science provides plastinated specimens, plastinated bodies, plastinated animals, slice plastinated specimens, human skull and skeleton for medical education and plastination museum and exhibit, etc.
Plantar Nerve Polyester PlastinationMedical - Zheng Zhou Meiwo Science & Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 17, 2019 - 500.00 Dollar US$
The plantar nerve polyester plastination specimen for anatomical learning at the medical university clearly shows the tibial nerve, abductor hallucis, flexor digitorum brevis, medial plantar nerve, plantar digital nerve, medial calcaneal nerve, later...
Position Of Kidney Plastinated Body Parts For Teaching AnatomyMedical - Zheng Zhou Meiwo Science & Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 15, 2019 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
Position of kidney plastinated body parts for teaching anatomy. The specimen used plastination process, which is not only dry and non-toxic, has no irritating odor, and can be reused for more than 50 years. It is very suitable for use in anatomy teac...
Deep Muscles Of Foot Plastination SpecimenMedical - Zheng Zhou Meiwo Science & Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2019 - 1000.00 Dollar US$
Deep muscles of foot plastination specimen for plastination exhibition and medical education. The specimen shows: long plantar ligament, oblique head of adductor hallucis, flexor hallucis brevis, plantar interossei, dorsal interossei, flexor digiti m...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"