How To Find High Quality Marine Aluminum Plate - Chinaprice: check with company for price
1 - First of all, you need to know that marine yachts need to use 5083 aluminum sheet, inland river use 5456 aluminum sheet, and domestic park dinghy generally use 5052 aluminum sheet.
These three alloys are relatively superior in mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and welding performance.
They are mainly used in the keel wing plate, curved outer plate and shipboard outer plate of the hull structure.
Mingtai Aluminum Marine grade aluminum plate It has been done for a long time, good reputation and high credibility.
2 - Supplier strength: Mingtai Aluminum has an annual output of more than 700, 000 tons of aluminum alloy plates.
It ranks first in the domestic aluminum alloy plate market.
With high quality as the core, it has created the domestic market of Mingtai alloy aluminum plates.
At the same time, Mingtai products are exported to the UAE, Europe, North America, Africa and more than 40 countries and regions, opening up a vast international market.
3 - Cooperation cases: Tianjin Yacht Factory, Yiyang Yacht Factory, Qingdao Shipyard, North American Shipyard, so we have rich experience in production of marine aluminum plate and guaranteed quality.
4 - Relevant qualification certificates: CCS (China Classification Society certification), DNV (Norway Classification Society certification)
5 - The wide and wide Kaiping line of medium and heavy plates is rarely available on the market, and there are fewer dealers available.
Mingtai Aluminum Kaiping line reaches 3 meters, which is a relatively mature ship plate manufacturer in China.
6 - Mingtai Aluminum aluminum plate manufacturers have a complete service system to escort your every purchase, large scale, short production cycle, fast supply, without affecting the use of the construction period.
7 - In fact, in the final analysis, no one cares more about price.
We are a large aluminum plate manufacturer.
We have four own factories.
We produce raw materials and supply directly.
The price has an absolute advantage.
- Posted By: Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 13598016506
- Address: High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China, zhengzhou , henan , China
- Website: https://www.mt-aluminum.com
Published date: November 28, 2019
- Business Description: Mingtai is a manufacturer specializing in the research and development of aluminum profiles, mainly engaged in the production and sales of 1 series-8 series aluminum strips.
Covering an area of 250,000 square meters, it has 6 continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous rolling production lines and 44 other large processing equipments with an annual output of 600,000 tons.
It has 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous rolling production lines and 44 other large processing equipments with an annual output of 6 million tons.
The Difference Between Marine Grade Aluminum 5083 And 5052Aluminum - Ingots - Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - May 27, 2019 - check with company for price
The difference between 5052 and 5083 Both 5052 and 5083 are Marine grade aluminum, and the metal content, especially the Mn and Mg content, is very different, and the 5083 has a higher tensile strength and yield strength than the 5052. Si Fe Cu Mn Mg...
New Field Of Aluminum CoilAluminum - Ingots - Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - May 25, 2019 - check with company for price
With the change of consumption concept, the improvement of consumption level, the improvement of food and drug safety management, and the acceleration of industrialization process, aluminum lunch boxes, aluminum foil paper, aluminum plate trays, wine...
Mingtai 3003 Aluminum CoilAluminum - Ingots - Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - May 24, 2019 - contact company for price
3003 alloy is an aluminum alloy with manganese as the main alloying element. It has good corrosion resistance to atmospheric, fresh water, sea water, food, organic acid, gasoline, neutral inorganic salt aqueous solution, etc., and corrosion resistanc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"