What Parts Of Automotive Aluminum Are Used In Cars - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Relevant data shows that the use of Automotive aluminum in car manufacturing is gradually increasing.
Currently, the most used aluminum alloy is the Jaguar Long Wheelbase XF.
This car claims that in addition to the four doors of this car, it is made of steel and other body parts.
All are aluminum alloys, and the proportion of aluminum alloys reaches horrible 75%.
So what parts of the car can use Automotive aluminum, do you know? After visiting the well-known domestic automotive aluminum suppliersHenan Mingtai Aluminum Co., Ltd., we compiled a comprehensive aluminum alloy for all parts of the car.
The first is the car wheel.
Today's car wheels are basically made of aluminum.
Cars without aluminum wheels are either cars more than a decade ago or very low-priced cars.
The use of aluminum alloy wheels has a very obvious effect on reducing fuel consumption of the car, and 6061 aluminum alloy is used in automobile wheels.
Secondly, the car has four doors and two covers.
The "four doors" are the four doors, and the "two covers" are the hood and the trunk lid.
These are the vulnerable parts of the body.
The aluminum alloy used for the "four doors and two covers" is 5182 aluminum.
Because the 5182 aluminum plate has excellent deformability, it can absorb the impact force well when it is impacted by external forces, and protect the driver and passengers to the greatest extent.
5182 aluminum alloy with four doors and two covers for higher security.
Again, the car chassis.
The car's suspension arm and other bottom guard parts also use more aluminum alloys.
The aluminum alloy materials used in this part include 5083 aluminum alloy, 5754 aluminum alloy, and 6061 aluminum alloy.
Finally, automotive fuel tanks, radiators, and battery plates for new energy vehicles are also made of Automotive aluminum.
- Posted By: Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 13598016506
- Address: High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China, zhengzhou , henan , China
- Website: https://www.mt-aluminum.com
Published date: November 29, 2019
- Business Description: Mingtai is a manufacturer specializing in the research and development of aluminum profiles, mainly engaged in the production and sales of 1 series-8 series aluminum strips.
Covering an area of 250,000 square meters, it has 6 continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous rolling production lines and 44 other large processing equipments with an annual output of 600,000 tons.
It has 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous rolling production lines and 44 other large processing equipments with an annual output of 6 million tons.
Battery Aluminum Foil Features And RequirementsAluminum - Ingots - Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - November 29, 2019 - check with company for price
Battery aluminum foil is used as a collector for lithium-ion batteries. Generally, the lithium ion battery industry uses rolled aluminum foil as a positive electrode current collector. Rolled foil thicknesses range from 10 to 50 microns. Commonly use...
Ptp Pharmaceutical Aluminum Foil PriceAluminum - Ingots - Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - November 28, 2019 - check with company for price
How much is one ton for PTP medicinal aluminum foil? The professional pharmaceutical aluminum foil manufacturer Mingtai Aluminum provides you with a quote. While Mingtai offers you a quotation, it reminds you warmly: The quality of Medicine Aluminum ...
How To Find High Quality Marine Aluminum PlateAluminum - Ingots - Henan Mingtai Al.Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - November 28, 2019 - check with company for price
1. First of all, you need to know that marine yachts need to use 5083 aluminum sheet, inland river use 5456 aluminum sheet, and domestic park dinghy generally use 5052 aluminum sheet. These three alloys are relatively superior in mechanical propertie...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"