Alloy Material E Type Thermocouple Resistance Wire - Chinaprice: 20.00 Dollar US$
NiCr- CuNi thermocouple (type E) is also named NiCr- Constantan thermocouple.
The main chemical composition of positive leg NiCr (EP) is Ni: Cr~90: 10, negative leg Constantan (EN) is Cu: Ni~55%, 45%.
Although EN, TN, JN are all called Constantan, EN and TN don not give the same EMF output curve as JN.
EN and TN are able to interchange but they are not interchangeable with JN.
The operating temperature range of type E thermocouple is -200~900℃。
Type E thermocouple has the largest EMF output and highest sensitivity, so it is ideal for measuring small temperature change.
It also has good stability in the low temperature range up to 300℃, and good property of anti-corrosion in humidity atmosphere.
It is recommended for oxidizing or inert atmospheres, but cannot be used directly in reducing atmosphere and atmosphere with sulphur gases.
- Posted By: Jiangyin Chengxin Alloy Material Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +86-13218781558
- Address: No.7 Nanqiu Road, Jiangyin , Jiangsu , China
- Website: http://www.jscxhj.com/
Published date: December 26, 2019
- Business Description: Jiangyin Chengxin Alloy Material Co.,Ltd produces hundreds of types products with the "REOU” brand, comprising over a thousand specifications under seven main categories.
Copper-based low resistance heating alloys (CuNi1-CuNi44); precision resistance alloys(Karma.
manganin and constantan); high resistance heating alloys (nickel-chromium alloy wire); thermocouple alloys (K,N, E, T, J type); thermocouple extension wire alloys; PTC thermistor resistance alloy and specialty wire (pure nickel wire and corrosion-resistant with wire, strip, ribbon, bar, foil, sheet, stranded.
Type T Thermocouple Alloy Resistance WireMetals - Nickel - Jiangyin Chengxin Alloy Material Co.,Ltd - China - December 26, 2019 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Cu-CuNi thermocouple (type T) is also named Cu- Constantan thermocouple. The positive leg Cu(TP) is made by pure Copper, and the main chemical composition of negative leg Constantan (TN) is Cu: Ni~55%:45%.Although EN, TN, JN are all called Constantan...
Thermocouple Wire Type J AlloyMetals - Nickel - Jiangyin Chengxin Alloy Material Co.,Ltd - China - December 26, 2019 - 22.00 Dollar US$
Fe-CuNi thermocouple (type J) is also named Fe- Constantan thermocouple. The positive leg Fe(JP) is made by pure Iron, and the main chemical composition of negative leg Constantan (JN) is Cu: Ni~55%;45%. Although they are all called Constantan, JN do...
Thermocouple Type K Resistance Alloy WireMetals - Nickel - Jiangyin Chengxin Alloy Material Co.,Ltd - China - December 26, 2019 - 22.00 Dollar US$
NiCr-NiSi(Type K) thermocouple finds the widest use in all basemetal thermocouple, at temperature above 500℃。The main chemical composition of positive leg NiCr (KP) are Ni~90% and Cr~10%;negative leg NiSi (KN) are Ni~97% and Cr~3%. The operating temp...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"