Vacuum Formed Trays - Chinaprice: 0.20 Dollar US$
Vacuum formed trays are used for material handling applications (i.e. moving parts or components around a factory or supply chain).
They are manufactured by heating a sheet of plastic which is then stretched over a mould before being forced against it by a vacuum.
Once cooled and removed from the mould, a plastic tray is produced.
- Posted By: Shenzhen Sewate Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 13622342848
- Address: No, 4068 Xilihu Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen/china, , Outside the USA(Please Specify), China
- Website: https://sewate.com
Published date: January 12, 2022
- Business Description: Sewate specializes in providing effective ESD protective packaging system for processing and shipping of IC and Electronic components.
Our products are mainly made of various materials such as PVC, PS, PET, PC and so on and all products meet the requirements of Sony environmental protection test.
Screw Lotion PumpPlastic Products - Ningbo Shaoshuai Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. - China - December 29, 2021 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Use： Cosmetic packaging、Body washing、Skin care Color： Any color can be customized Model： 20/41 0 24/410 28/410 Closure： Smooth, Aluminum, UV, Bamboo The company has a workshop of 6500 square meters with advanced automatic producing and testing machin...
Plastic And Nylon NettingPlastic Products - Defirst Debris Netting Co., Ltd. - China - December 27, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Plastic mesh or nylon mesh is made with PE, stabilized with UV or by adding other additive agents. It enjoys excellent corrosion resistance, light weight, long life, non-toxic, tasteless and good transparency. The mesh openings are rectangular, oval ...
Fall Protection Netting BarrierPlastic Products - Defirst Debris Netting Co., Ltd. - China - December 27, 2021 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Two types of fall protection net barrier: One is traditional plastic /pe material, the other is perforated metal panels. We also supply fireproof mesh sheets, fine mesh safety vertical net, sunshade netting for the construction of Scaffold Safety Enc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"