Greenfield Eco Solutions Private Limited
- Address: 11/895 CHB, Nandanvan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Phone: 912912711895 / 919799984400
Business descriptionGreenfield Eco Solutions is owned by individuals who have scientifically created a unique line of organic products that aid in the sustainable production of agriculture and horticulture. Their backgrounds are rich and diverse encompassing decades of experience in R & D, farming, organics, natural fertilizers, vermicompost production, recycling and, soil and water conservation initiatives. With the help of these experts, we have created a highly efficient and proprietary line of organic and eco-friendly natural fertilizers, bio-inputs, minerals and soil amendments. We are dedicated to bringing you some of the finest products in the world to deliver superior crops and increased yields, while reducing needed amounts of fertilizer, pesticides and water which not only save costs and resources but also increase profits.
Perlite Mixed With Coco PeatFertilizer - Organic - Greenfield Eco Solutions Private Limited - India - February 20, 2017 - contact company for price
Perlite is a type of volcanic glass with pearly luster; it expands and become porous when heated. The color of expanded Perlite ranges from snowy white to greyish white. Expanded Perlite is not only amazingly light in weight; its bulk density ranges ...
Coco Peat Coir PithFertilizer - Organic - Greenfield Eco Solutions Private Limited - India - February 20, 2017 - contact company for price
• Coco Peat or Coir Pith is the binding material that is produced as a bi-product when coconut husks are processed for the extraction of the long fibers from the husk. • Coco Peat is a multi-purpose soil conditioner and growing medium. • It is used i...
Wood Dust ManureFertilizer - Organic - Greenfield Eco Solutions Private Limited - India - February 20, 2017 - contact company for price
Wood Dust is a by-product of pulverizing wood with a saw; it is composed of fine particles of wood. Wood Dust can be used as soil mulch; as soil amendment/conditioner by incorporating into soil; and as a storage media for root crops such as carrot, r...
Vermiculite is an aluminium-iron-magnesium silicate mineral that resembles mica in appearance. Crude Vermiculite is always exfoliated / expanded before use. The crude Vermiculite is heated to 900oC to expand the particles into pellets composed of mul...
Gypsum is a naturally occurring pH neutral mineral. Screened gypsum is a soluble source of the essential plant nutrients, calcium and sulphur, and improves overall plant growth, quality of produce and crop production. The screened gypsum also prevent...
Crushed Rock Phosphate
Rock Phosphate is a mined rock that contains limestone, silica and clay as well as high concentration of phosphorus. Being a natural compound, Organic Material Review Institute (OMRI), USA listed rock phosphate in organic farming, agriculture, garden...
Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass with pearly luster; it exfoliates to 7-16 times its original volume and become porous when heated to 850-900oC. Exfoliated Perlite is an excellent ingredient for horticultural applications such as a soil amendme...
Lignite Neem Organic Fertilizer
Organic Fertilizers come from plant, animal or mineral sources – the ingredients must naturally occur in nature. They are bio-degradable and do not cause pollution; maintain soil structure, fertility and increase soil’s nutrient and water holding cap...
Neem Oil Cake
Neem Cake is the 100 % natural, clean and pure de-oiled residue after Neem fruits and kernels are crushed for their oil by cold-pressed extraction process. It is an organic manure available both in the powder as well as pellets form. Neem Cake has mo...
Hydrated Limestone Powder
The application of chemical fertilizers, to provide plant nutrients, is a major contributor of soil acidity which is causing soil compaction, low crop yields and crop failure. Hydrated Limestone Powder as soil input neutralizes soil acidity, improves...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"