Zhaoxian Huanyang Fruit Bag Co., Ltd.
- Address: Zhao Town, Shijiazhuang, Hebei , China
- Phone: 15227122130
Business descriptionZhao Huanyang Fruit Bag Co., Ltd. is located in Liyuan Township, Zhao County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, covering an area of 7000 square meters.
Our factory has complete equipment, advanced technology and strong technical force.
The company is a large-scale fruit bag enterprise integrating product packaging design, production and export.
It mainly produces banana packaging bags, grape bags, pineapple bags, mango bags, custard mani bags, durian bags, and other vegetable and fruit packaging bags.
In order to better ensure product quality, the company has implemented quality management methods for all employees, and inspected product materials, production processes and finished products to varying degrees, so that the products meet the standards of non-toxic, tasteless, hygienic and safe.
Provide a solid guarantee for product quality.
The company aims to "become the most competitive leader in the fruit bag industry".
Customer satisfaction is our eternal pursuit.
We continue to explore and innovate.
We look forward to working hand in hand with colleagues at home and abroad to create a better tomorrow.
Yellow Mango Protection BagsPaper - Zhaoxian Huanyang Fruit Bag Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2021 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Mango covering bags is a kind of yellow mango protection bags, made of special waterproof paper, environmentally friendly and recyclable. Product information of mango covering bags Mango covering bags are a kind of mango protection bags, also known a...
Banana Protection Paper BagPaper Bags - Zhaoxian Huanyang Fruit Bag Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2021 - 20.00 Dollar US$
The banana protection paper bag protects the fruit from damage during the banana growth process and improves the quality of banana. Product Information Material: 100% Pure wood pulp Usage: Agriculture Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Waterproof, An...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"