- Address: 401 Ne Northgate Way، Suite #940a, Seattle,، WA, 98125., Marrakech, Marrakesh , Morocco
- Phone: (253)-380-8394
Business descriptionWovenCrafts is a textile workshop and design studio, established in 2019 in Seattle and operates between US and Morocco.
We design unique textile crafts in our Seattle studio and then hand weave them using traditional ancient technique at our weaving workshop in Morocco.
By blending our modern lifestyle with these ancient techniques, we are able to achieve a combination of smart and modern design with premium quality and true international style.
Handwoven Cactus Silk PillowFurniture - Other - WovenCrafts Company - Morocco - September 1, 2022 - 110.00 Dollar US$
These lovely cactus silk pillow were handwoven from using traditional wooden looms and then hand loomed into this unique patterns. Each pillow is unique with their Berber symbols and produced in limited quantity. They are perfect for your bed, sofa a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"