Rfid For Asset Tracking And Inventory Management Warehousing Retail - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Systems integrated with Supply Chain Systems, Enterprise Systems, and
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the movement and tracking of goods
through the manufacturing and supply chain process is still a complex
procedure which is difficult to manage. In many instances, the goods
being distributed to the retailer must go through one or more third
party distribution processes, before they reach their final destination.
Currently, most material tracking systems employ two-dimensional barcodes that must be close to and within the 'line of sight' of the barcode reader. This requires manual scanning or a conveyor-like process to position the barcode and scanner. Barcodes can run the risk of getting wet or scratched due to mishandling or a harsh environment, which often prevents accurate reading by the scanner. Manual intervention is labor intensive, costly, and error-prone. In addition, scheduled scanning or manual methods cannot ensure the inventory remains up-to-date due to oversights, errors and internal shrinkage.
Using GAO RFID's solution, inventory can be updated in real time without product movement, scanning or human involvement. Our fully automated system allows inventory status to be determined and shipping & receiving documents to be generated automatically. The system can also trigger automatic orders for products that are low in inventory.
Benefits of using GAO RFID Systems include: total asset visibility, full inventory history, reduced inventory-stocking levels, facilitating Just-in-Time deliveries, full process control for products in the facility, reduced lead-time and cross docking time, improved sort/pick rate, reduction is storage and shelf space, improved security, reduced errors and overall reduced cost of operations.
As in many other RFID solutions, there are primarily two different approaches to Warehouse Inventory Management; one, using passive RFID tags or transponders, and the other, active tags. Passive tag have no power source; however when a reader sends a single a magnetic coil inside the RFID tag is 'powered' allowing the tag to transmit its information. Active tags, on the other hand are battery powered and are able to transmit data directly to an RFID reader or interrogaer. A variety of factors will impact the decision to utilize a specific tag type including environmental conditions, application, required read accuracy.
The full solution for the Inventory tracking application will contain three main RFID components: RFID Tags or transponders, RFID Readers interrogators, and software to collect and manage the RFID data.
- Posted By: GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor, Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfidassettracking.com/
Published date: July 12, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Animation Services In VadodaraGeneral Information Technology - Studio5 - India - June 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Studio5 is a leading animation company in India with a talented team specializing in areas of illustration, graphic designing, web designing, flash, 2D animation, 3D modeling/animation and visual effects/ post production. All kinds of animation servi...
Digital Video Server DvsGeneral Information Technology - Shenzhen Secutc Video Technologies Co.,Ltd. - China - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
* Adopt high performance and powerful programmable media processor, with sole chip SOC Hi3512, built-in (ARM9+DSP) and high speed video coordinative processor which is stable, reliable and with lower power consumption * Optimized H.264 Main Profile c...
Renewal Aqsiq Certificate Add Kind InGeneral Information Technology - King one certification consulting Ltd. - China - May 17, 2013 - contact company for price
AQSIQ certificate renewal should take three months befor the certificate out of date.we have more than 7ears experience in AQSIQ flied, when renewal aqsiq certifcate your company need provide the following documents: 1\Apply form 2\The notarized the ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"