100g 100gbase Qsfp28 Sr4 100m Optical Transceiver Module - Chinaprice: 20.00 Dollar US$
QSFP28 SR4 100G Description
Guanglian's QSFP28 SR4 100G Optical Transceiver Module is designed for use in 100GBASE Ethernet throughput up to 100m over OM4 multimode fiber (MMF) with MTP/MPO-12 connector.
This transceiver is compliant with IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 and CAUI-4 standard.
Digital diagnostics functions are also available via the I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP28 MSA, to allow access to real-time operating parameters.
It is suitable to be used in various applications, such as data centers, high-performance computing networks, enterprise networks etc.
COB (Chip on Board) packaging technology
Supports 25.78125Gb/s per channel and 103.1Gb/s aggregate bit rate
Up to 70m transmission with OM3 multi-mode fiber
Up to 100m transmission with OM4 multi-mode fiber
Low Power Dissipation ≤1.8W
Single MPO12 receptacle
Operating Case Temperature: 0℃~70℃
Intelligent Auto-Negotiation for 100Gb/s and 40Gb/s
InfiniBand EDR, FDR, & QDR
Data Center Intra Networking
Selection Guide: 100G QSFP28 SR4 Transceiver
P/N Package Data Rate Interface Temp Reach Tx Optics Rx Optics Laser Lambda Detector Lambda
OPTR-MW85S-C QSFP28 4*25Gb/s MPO 0-70 100m VCSEL 850nm PIN 850nm
- Posted By: Guanglian Xuntong Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 13544286558
- Address: 1 Kaiyue Road, Youxian District, Mianyang , Anhui Sheng, China
- Website: https://www.guanglian-tech.com/
Published date: November 23, 2021
- Business Description: Guanglian Xuntong Technology Group Co., Ltd. ("Guanglian"), founded in 2016, with registered capital of 22millions and certified as a National high-tech enterprise, is a leading optical transceiver solution and service provider.
Guanglian is dedicated to research, development, manufacture, and market high-speed and high-performance optical transceiver modules and optical components for various ICT applications, such as Data Center, Telecom Networks, Security Monitoring.
Guanglian's high-end optical technology platforms include COB hybrid packaging technology platform, free space optical (FSO) design and packaging, sub-micron multi-channel optical assembly platform, semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA) platform, and silicon optical chip design and packaging.
Our company has 3500 square meters of 10,000-class super clean workshop and facilities, the highest precision COB automatic production line, 100G high-speed optical module automation test line.
Our products have been widely certificated with international standards, meanwhile, high-efficient producing and strict QC system bring high-quality and high-reliability transceivers.
Guanglian strives to innovate and better serve customers.
100gbase Qsfp28 Lr4 10km Optical Transceiver Module Cob Packaging For Data CenterElectronics - Manufacturing - Guanglian Xuntong Technology Group Co., Ltd. - China - November 23, 2021 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Guanglian's 100G QSFP28 LR4 transceiver modules are designed for use in 100BASE Ethernet throughput up to 10km over single mode fiber(SMF)with duplex LC connectors. Our COB+PCBA integrated design, able the process automated production. The transceive...
200gbase Qsfp56 Sr4 100m Optical Transceiver ModuleElectronics - Manufacturing - Guanglian Xuntong Technology Group Co., Ltd. - China - November 23, 2021 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Guanglian’s 200GBASE-SR4 optical transceiver module supports link lengths of up to 100m over multimode fiber (MMF) with MTP/MPO-16 connector. It is compliant to IEEE 802. 3bs and QSFP56 MSA standards. The 200 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over f...
400gbase Qsfp Dd Sr8 100m Optical Transceiver ModuleElectronics - Manufacturing - Guanglian Xuntong Technology Group Co., Ltd. - China - November 23, 2021 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Guanglian’s 400GBASE-SR8 optical transceiver module supports link lengths of up to 100m over multimode fiber (MMF) with MTP/MPO-16 connector. It is compliant to IEEE 802.3bs protocol and 400GAUI-8/CEI-56G-VSR-PAM 4 standard. The 400 Gigabit Ethernet ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"