Blanket Flammability Tester Astm D4151 - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Flowmeter : Adjust the gas flow size.
Fire tube : The gas is first connected to the flow meter through the hose, and then through the rear hose of the box into the flame pipe
Windscreen: the upper part of the windshield is provided with glass
The experiment was carried out in a ventilated kitchen.
The round hole on the top of the box and the gap on the windshield make the gas convection.
Control panel : Power- power switch StartStart internal motor operation.
When the flame tube moves to the test position (the vertical distance from the sample center is 8mm, the horizontal distance is 3.2mm), the internal timing switch is touched;
Reset : Timer reset /Fire tube reset.
Sample clamp and specimen holder : The sample frame substrate is provided with a knob which can adjust the left and right movement, and the sample frame substrate is moved and fixed by loosening and tightening the knob.
Timer : Display settings and actual ignition time.
After the time is cleared, the fire tube can complete the required movement.
Or the fire tube can not return to the original position after moving forward.
ASTM D4151 Standard Test Method for Flammability of Blankets Operation
● After the sample is ready and the instrument is commissioned, place the assembled sample clamp on the specimen holder.
● Open the gas valve and supply the gas to the fire pipe.
Use the electronic igniter to fire the burner
● Press the start button on the control panel.
The fire tube moves forward and moved to the test position under the action of the mechanical transmission.
Then, Start the ignition of the sample and test paper on the sample holder
● At the same time to start the ignition timing system, the control panel display and record the ignition time.
After a second, the fire tube moving backwards, the timer stop time.
The experiment is end.
● Finally remove the sample and test paper for rating.
◆ Stainless steel case with transparent viewing window
◆ 18 Needle flame, flame length adjustable
◆ Ignition time can be set freely
◆ Provide bristles and sample clamps
◆ Provide standard stainless steel sample holder Technical Parameters Items Parameter
Needle flame number 18
Timer accuracy 0.01s
Power supply 220V, 50HZ, 1.0A
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd
- Phone: +862167800179
- Address: No.258 Banting Road, Songjiang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, SHANGHIA , Shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com
Published date: November 8, 2019
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
Fabric Downproof Drill Flocking Performance Tester For Downgarment QuiltEquipment - Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd - China - November 8, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Downproof Tester, To determine the downproof capability of fabric used for downgarmet, quilt etc, which are full with down, feather and fibers. Take an agreed size specimen from the fabric to be tested to sew a pocket at specified size, fill with a c...
Gakushin Type Rubbing Fastness TesterEquipment - Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd - China - November 8, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Rubbing fastness (Gakushin) tester for JIS standards, for evaluating a materials resistance to rubbing motion. Unit is a six station, benchtop machine which includes clamps for sample attachment to moving platen and clams for weighted rubbing arm for...
Reliable Quality Xenon Arc Aging Test ChamberEquipment - Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd - China - November 8, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Xenon Arc Aging Test Chamber is to test the product undergone illumination/ rain/ condensation/ temperature/ humidity/ wind and any other climatic changes. This aging tester mainly for the test of non-ferrous/ organic/ rubber/ plastic and building ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"