Elmendorf Method Tearing Resistance Test Machine Of Plastic Films - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
elmendorf tearing tester for films, sheets, flexible PVC, PVDC, waterproof films, woven materials, polypropylene, polyester, paper, cardboard, textiles and nonwovens.
this tearing tester conforms to ISO 6383-1-1983, ISO 6383-2-1983, ISO 1974, ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, ASTM D689, TAPPI T414, GB/T16578.2-2009, GB/T 455 - Features controlled by computer with automatic and electronic measurement which is convenient for the operation Pneumatic specimen clamping and automatic release of pendulum could avoid the system error effectively Computer assisted horizontal adjustment system could maintain the instrument optimum status Equipped with pendulums of multiple capacities Tearing Strength Tester is a consistent tool useful to determine the tearing strength of fabrics, plastic films.
Textiles, Plastic film and aluminum plastic composite films, Paper and paperboard.
Standards Textile: GBT3917.1, ASTM D1424, DIN 53862, EN ISO 13937-1, ISO4674-2, ISO 9290, M&SP29, NEXT 17, NFG 07-149
Plastic: ASTM D1922, GB/T11999, ISO6383-2, JISK7128-2, NFT54141
Nonwoven: ASTM D5734, WSP100.1
Paper: APPITAP400, ASTM D689, BS4468, CSAD9, DIN53128, EN21974, GB/T455, ISO1974, JISP8116, PAPTACD9, SCANP11, SNV198482, TAPPIT414, UN1644 Accessories Standard configuration: Host one, Standard pendulum weights (A-D) and calibration weights, LABTest PC software Optional accessories: Pendulum weight E and calibration weight Features ◆ Automatic pendulum weight detection, automatic zeroing ◆ Based on the standard fan pendulum structure and high precision photoelectric coding sensor, the test results are accurate.
◆ Low-power design.
You can use the computer USB port power supply, and you can also use the phone charger power supply.
◆ Large range of design.
Select E pendulum which can be tested to 128N.
◆ Two fixture gap 2.5 ~ 3.5 continuously adjustable.
Blade position is adjustable to meet a variety of standards.
◆ With a digital adjustment of the display backlight system.
◆ Test results can be transferred to the computer through the USB port.
Make the statistics and make the perfect test report, which can also be saved as EXCEL format.
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd
- Phone: +862167800179
- Address: No.258 Banting Road, Songjiang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, SHANGHIA , Shanghai , China
- Website: https://www.qinsun-lab.com
Published date: November 8, 2019
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd was founded in 2010, comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry.
Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry.
Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory, academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
Bally Leather Flexing Tester SuppliersEquipment - Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd - China - November 8, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Bally Flexing Tester (Flexometer) is designed for flexing resistance test to bending or other types of failure at flexing creases. Bally flex tester is designed to evaluate the flexural resistance of leather to continual flexure. It is an universal...
Best Leather Rubbing Color Fastness Tester From QinsunlabEquipment - Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd - China - November 8, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Basic principles: the square wool felt on friction head (with or without extra balance weights) makes reciprocating friction with leather (stretched or not stretched) on the friction platform for reciprocating friction. After a certain number of fric...
Plastic Horizontal And Vertical Combustion Test ChamberEquipment - Qinsun Instruments Co., Ltd - China - November 8, 2019 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Horizontal and vertical combustion tester is mainly used for measuring the burning performance of plastic, rubber or film at a predetermined fire source, to determine its fire resistance rating. It can be applied not only for the research, production...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"