Gabion Wall - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Gabions Mesh Retaining Wall- Modular Prefabricated Gabions Network Gabion Wall, or Gabions Retaining Wall, is a wire mesh network made with prefabricated gabions filling with stones or rocks for a wide range of application such as Slope stabilization, noise barrier, blinds, landscaping, facing-element and soil retaining works in construction and engineering projects.
We supply retaining wall gabions for building of gabion wall of different designs and effects.
Gabions Wall Design Types RETAINING WALLS - GABIONS, Concrete and Stones - Project
Gabion Basket Wall can be designed and constructed to retain the site boundary, the gabions are filled with crushed concrete and faced with 6g stone fill.
Rock Fill for Gabions Rock for fill of gabions and gabion mattresses shall consist of quarried or selected stone of suitable materials as Porphyry, Rhyolite, Basalt, Granite, Shists, Carboniferous Limestone and Feldsphatic Greywacke of minimum specific density of 2, 600 kg/m3 as approved by the Engineer.
The specified stone sizes correspond to a nominal mass of stone as follows below.
Stones should be semi-round.
The rock and gabion fill shall be designated by size in such a way that the smallest individual stone should have a spherical diameter 1.5 times of the largest opening size D of the gabion mesh.
- Posted By: Aerct Gabiony Factory
- Phone: 0086-534-8753002
- Address: Hongqi St. wuxi, Dezhou,China, dezhou , shandong , China
- Website: https://www.gabiony.net
Published date: February 18, 2022
- Business Description: Aerct Gabiony Factory is a customer-driven producer and exporter of gabions and related wire netting products with good performance.
Our factory is mainly engaged in box gabions mesh: gabions is made of low-carbon steel wire with high corrosion resistance, high strength and ductility or PVC-coated steel wire by mechanical weaving, and the box structure made of this net is gabion net cage.
According to ASTM and EN standards, the diameter of low-carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements.
Generally between 2.0-4.0mm, the tensile strength of gabion mesh steel wire is not less than 38kg/m2, the weight of metal coating is generally higher than 245g/m2, and the diameter of edge line of gabion mesh is generally larger than that of mesh wire.
The length of the twisted part of the double wire shall not be less than 50mm to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted steel wire are not damaged.
Utilizing a team approach, Aerct delivers excellent customer services and products including but not limited to: hexagonal wire netting, welded mesh gabions, woven hexagonal gabions, gabions baskets, gabion boxes, mattress, flexible soft hillside protection wire mesh gabions as well as other gabion systems.
Aerct teams work with customers to standardize a manufacturing process, and deliver products and technical services as needed.
As supplier of wire mesh gabions, Aerct is recognized as a one leader in quality and innovation.
ISO 9001 certified in 1998.
Welcome to contact us.
Gabion Baskets And Geotextiles For River Training In Bridges ConstructionWire Mesh - Aerct Gabiony Factory - China - February 18, 2022 - contact company for price
Gabion Baskets and Geotextiles for River Training in Bridges Construction - Gabions PVC Coated and Galvanised Carbon Steel Wire Fabricated of Hexagonal Woven Wire Mesh Basket gabions lined with geotextile fabrics are major structure for the construct...
Planted Gabion WallsWire Mesh - Aerct Gabiony Factory - China - February 18, 2022 - contact company for price
Aerct supplies planted gabion walls system designed for creek slope stabilization uses. We also supply technical support on how to detail, specify, and construct the planted gabion walls. For American and South East Asian market mainly. Steel Wire Us...
Welded Mesh Gabions Retaining Wall CladdingWire Mesh - Aerct Gabiony Factory - China - February 18, 2022 - contact company for price
Welded Mesh Panel Gabions are popularly used in architectural and landscape construction by securing the gabions units, which are filled on site with stones or quarry to form the appropriate retaining wall structure, cladding and other landscape desi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"