Plastic Snow Fence - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Plastic Snow Fence, or Snow Protection Netting, is made of heavy duty extruded polyethylene mesh, mainly used in Canada, American and other cold areas against storm and snow disasters.
Plastic snow fencing net as lightweight and anti aging material has been used in North America for more than 30 years in road and highway, pastures and fields to withstand the elements.
Advantages of Using Our Plastic Snow Fence: Our snow mesh fence is made of polypropylene composite material with high and low temperature impact resistance and high toughness, rendering a long time uses;
Using of plastic snow fence in replacement of concrete and brick structure can effectively save resources;
The environmental friendly virgin PP materials protects the ecological environment;
Rich and colorful road ecological landscape is formed by using colored plastic mesh fences;
The snow fencing net has remarkable snow prevention effect as well as wind breaking effect.
Performance of snow net: The snow proof plastic net has the properties of high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, aging resistance and impact resistance.
The porosity of snow net shall be between 30% ~ 60%.
Snow Fence System Structure: Bolt, anchor rope, column and fixed pressing plate are used to vertically install the snow prevention fencing net in the road section, forming a fence type flexible protection system for intercepting and blowing of snow.
- Posted By: Snow Plastic Mesh Co.
- Phone: +86-534-238401
- Address: No.99, New Industrial Park, Dezhou, Dezhou , Shandong , China
- Website: https://www.plasticmesh.net
Published date: February 10, 2022
- Business Description: Snow Plastic Mesh & Netting Products are popularly used as debris safety netting, scaffold net, shade net, bird netting, agricultural netting and wind screen, insect screening, oyster mesh, temporary fence, tree guard, turf reinforcement mesh, geogrid, ground stabilization mesh, knit mesh filter pad and engineering mesh.
[Our Featured Products: Extruded Flat Plastic Mesh]
Processing of Diamond Hole Extruded Plastic Mesh:
Extruded or stretched plastic netting is created in a continuous process in which plastic resin pellets are melted and pushed through a rotating die to form a continuous mesh.
Using counter-rotating dies, joints are formed when two strands intersect or overlay each other forming a diamond pattern.
Two distinct planes (known as flow channels in some applications) are created when the opposing strands overlap.
The overall thickness of the pvc mesh product is essentially twice the thickness of each strand.
Processing of Rectangular Hole PVC Mesh:
Rectangular Mesh Plastic Netting is extruded using a circular oscillating die plate.
Longitudinal strands are determined by the size of the holes around the circumference of the die plate.
Cross strands are created when the die plate opens, creating an integral joint structure along the x and y plane.
Colors: White, black, orange, blue and more.
Opening: Square, rectangular, hexagonal, round, slotted, diamond, etc.
Mesh rolls can be manufactured in any height from lmtrs to 1.8mtrs.
Many different mesh sizes and roll sized available for these products.
We can also produce other sizes as per customers' requirements.
[Our Featured Products: Warp Knit Agricultural Netting]
Knitted plastic monofilament netting available in single loop and double loop weaving.
Needle types can be 3 to 9 pins.
The pvc materials can be various from PE, PP, HDPE or with added special treatment agents to strengthen certain properties like anti-sunshine.
Suitable for greenhouse shading, anti-wind covering fabric and bird control.
[Our Featured Products: Orange Color HDPE Snow Fence for Temporary Control and Warning Uses]
Extruded pvc mesh panels of High density PE U.V. stabilized with the rectangular mesh type.
Re-useable, high strength, ageing resistance, anti-corrosion, lightweight, easy to install and take down.
Portable fence barrier for warning of snow, hail, sand, dangerous site, crowd control, barrier for construction site.
Polyetheylene monofilaments with extra inforcement.
Orange color is the most popular for safety fencing uses, but other colors are also available in Blue/Yellow/Green/ White.
Plastic Insect ScreenWire Mesh - Snow Plastic Mesh Co. - China - February 10, 2022 - contact company for price
We are manufacturer and exporter of plastic insect screen products made from plastic, PP, PE, fiberglass mesh fabrics. For Japan and some other markets, we also supply stainless steel mesh fabric for insect screening, offering additional security and...
Fence Staple U Shaped NailsWire Mesh - Dongfang Fence Post Co., Ltd. - China - January 22, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Heavily galvanised steel fencing staples can be used to hold fencing firmly in place throughout its life. Sharp presser point galvanised staples are manufactured with uniform lengths legs and shapes. Fence staples or U nails are made of carbon steel ...
T L Post Euro Type PipeWire Mesh - Dongfang Fence Post Co., Ltd. - China - January 22, 2022 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Dongfang as China manufacturers of Metal Fence and Posts, exports Euro type steel posts and Euro Fences. Euro Fence is also known as Holland Mesh or Euro-Mesh, a kind of welded wire fence pre-galvanized and plastic / enamel coated. Our Euro type stee...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"