Medial And Lateral Pterygoid Plastination Specimen For Teaching Anatomy - Chinaprice: 3000.00 Dollar US$
Medial pterygoid and lateral pterygoid plastination specimen for teaching anatomy clearly shows deep muscle of mastication, ramus of mandible, head of mandible, etc.
The plastinated human body specimen is not only dry, non-toxic and non irritating, but also can be reused for more than 50 years.
It is very suitable for medical education in medical university.
For more information about teaching specimens, please contact Meiwo.
- Phone: 13676930381
- Address: No.Room 1803. 13th Building , National University Sci & Tec Park, Western 3rd Ring-road, Zhengzhou , Henan , China
- Website: https://www.meiwoplastination.com
Published date: November 20, 2019
- Business Description: Meiwo science provides plastinated specimens, plastinated bodies, plastinated animals, slice plastinated specimens, human skull and skeleton for medical education and plastination museum and exhibit, etc.
Classification Of Human Muscles Plastinated SpecimenMedical - Zheng Zhou Meiwo Science & Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 19, 2019 - 1000.00 Dollar US$
The classification of muscles plastinated specimen is used for anatomical teaching and plastination museum exhibitions. Human muscle specimens are clearly shows: half pinnate muscle, pinnate muscle, biceps, multipennate muscle, multi-belly, digastric...
Scapular Region Muscles Plastinated SpecimenMedical - Zheng Zhou Meiwo Science & Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 18, 2019 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
The scapular and scapular region muscles plastinated specimen from Meiwo Science is used in the anatomy teaching of medical universities. The specimens used plastination process and not only dry, non-toxic and non-irritating, but also reusable for mo...
Plantar Nerve Polyester PlastinationMedical - Zheng Zhou Meiwo Science & Technology Co., Ltd - China - November 17, 2019 - 500.00 Dollar US$
The plantar nerve polyester plastination specimen for anatomical learning at the medical university clearly shows the tibial nerve, abductor hallucis, flexor digitorum brevis, medial plantar nerve, plantar digital nerve, medial calcaneal nerve, later...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"